Gonzales Personal Injury Lawyer
Don’t let a serious injury bankrupt you in addition to hurting your health and quality of life. Get the settlement you deserve by working with a Gonzales personal injury lawyer.
The aftermath of a catastrophic injury can be one of the most uncertain times of your life: You’ve been hurt and now there’s a seemingly endless stream of medical bills coming in, probably followed by a number of other losses and expenses. If your accident was caused by someone else, it can leave you feeling helpless, frustrated, and furious at the injustice.
It doesn’t have to be this way, however. A Gonzales personal injury lawyer from Spencer Calahan Injury Lawyers can help you file a claim against the at-fault party and recover compensation for what you’ve been through. We won’t just settle for the first offer they make, either; we can me mindful to fight for results that covers everything you’ve experienced because of what happened.
The Insurance Company Is Not on Your Side After a Catastrophic Injury
It doesn’t matter how sympathetic the insurance adjuster or representative might seem. The truth is that the insurance company will do everything they can to pay out as little as possible on your claim. Whether you were hurt in a car accident, through medical malpractice, or by a defective product of some kind, getting full compensation will require a compelling case that proves your claim.
A Gonzales personal injury lawyer from our firm can collect all of the necessary evidence to put you in the strongest negotiating position possible. Without it, the other side likely won’t take your claim seriously, simply assuming that you’ll eventually settle for the lowball offer they’ve deigned to produce.
Getting the Most for Your Personal Injury Claim
When you work with a Gonzales personal injury lawyer from our firm, you give yourself the best chance for recovering compensation that will cover all of the damages and losses that you’ve experienced. The damage done to your quality of life is just as important as your monetary expenses, and we’ll ensure that it gets factored in:
- Medical Bills – Your healthcare expenses need to include your current and future costs. These cover medications, mobility equipment, therapy, surgeries, and anything else that involves treatment from a medical professional.
- Lost Income – A serious injury can easily cost you time at work while you recover. Any income lost because of your wounds will need to be fully compensated.
- Transportation – If you have to travel to see a specialist or need alternative transportation because your vehicle was destroyed in the accident, these additional costs should be included.
- Pain and Suffering – Whether your pain is physical or takes the form of mental anguish, your suffering is real and needs to be addressed.
- Lost Enjoyment of Life – If your injuries interfere with your ability to live life to the fullest, this is a loss that should be represented in your settlement.
Speak with a Gonzales Serious Injury Lawyer
Spencer Calahan Injury Lawyers will do everything possible to get you the settlement you deserve rather than the one the insurance thinks you should have. Find out what your claim could be worth by discussing your case with a Gonzales personal injury lawyer. Just give us a call at 225-387-2323 or complete the form below.