Gonzales Car Accident Lawyer
When you’ve been injured in a traffic crash, you need to know who was at fault and how much compensation to expect from the insurance. Get accurate answers to both questions by speaking with a Gonzales car accident lawyer.
A car accident can put you into a very bad situation very quickly. The injuries that result followed by the medical bills, lost time at work, and pain can all change your life for the worse in a short period of time. To make matters worse, the insurance company that’s supposed to compensate you for your damages will be more interested in limiting their financial liability than they will be in actually helping you.
An inadequate settlement amount is a distinct threat in this situation, which is why it’s within your best interests to work with a Gonzales car accident lawyer from Spencer Calahan Injury Lawyers. We can fight for a settlement that actually does cover all of your losses—including your future accident-related needs.
Every Auto Wreck Claim Deserves Respect
No matter what type of collision you were involved in, if you suffered injuries that required significant medical treatment and someone else was to blame, you likely have grounds for a personal injury claim. Your Gonzales car accident lawyer will need to investigate your crash and determine what happened so that you can name all of the at-fault parties in your lawsuit.
This process begins with a thorough investigation into the crash itself and the factors that caused it:
- Head-On Collisions – These often-deadly accidents often involve drowsy and drunk drivers, but they also sometimes involve defective tires and steering components.
- Rear-End Collisions – Often taking place around stop signs and traffic lights, these crashes are often blamed on distracted and drunk drivers in the rear car, but might also be caused by defective brakes or something similar.
- Rollovers – These dramatic wrecks often happen to poorly designed SUVs, but can also occur when negligent and enraged drivers run others off the road.
- T-Bone Accidents – This crash type is also called a “side-impact collision” and most frequently occurs in busy intersections. Drunk and distracted drivers are often involved, but it’s also possible that malfunctioning traffic lights or brakes were involved.
Recover the Most Money Possible for Your Traffic Collision
Once all of the responsible parties have been named in your claim, your Gonzales car accident lawyer will need to evaluate the financial value of your injuries and other losses. This process needs to include a full accounting of both your financial and non-economic damages:
- Lost wages, income, and earning ability
- Medical bills for current and future healthcare needs
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety
- Disfigurement and permanent disability
- Lost overall quality of life
Contact a Gonzales Auto Wreck Attorney
Never trust an insurance company to prioritize your wellbeing over its profits. Instead, work with Spencer Calahan Injury Lawyers and have a team ready to fight for the full value of your accident and injuries.
For a free, no-obligation consultation, give us a call at 225-387-2323 or enter your information into our online contact form found at the bottom of this page.