St. Gabriel Personal Injury Lawyer
An injury can compromise your ability to live your daily life. Take back control by working with a St. Gabriel injury lawyer.
Your health is important to you, and when it’s been harmed by an injury that you weren’t responsible for, a sense of hopelessness and loss can overtake you. The first step to a brighter future is to file a personal injury claim and get the compensation you need to move past your injury.
Some people try to file personal injury claims on their own, but the effort involved in proving your case is more than you might be able to handle while dealing with your injury. What you should be focused on is getting better, not fielding calls from insurance companies who may frustrate and deceive you at every turn.
A St. Gabriel personal injury lawyer from Spencer Calahan Injury Lawyers can investigate your case and maximize the value of your injury claim.
Common Injury Types
Any injury you suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence could warrant compensation, but a few types of accidents are, unfortunately, quite common.
Your St. Gabriel accident injury attorney will be familiar with all of these case types and more and work diligently to see that you are paid for your suffering.
The following are some common types of personal injury cases we handle for clients:
- Motor Vehicle Collisions – All types of vehicle collisions, including those involving cars, trucks, and motorcycles, can lead to St. Gabriel personal injury claims if someone else was at fault.
- Premises Liability – These types of claims may include dog bites and slip-and-fall accidents.
- Construction or Work Accidents – Under specific circumstances, you may be eligible for more compensation than what workers compensation provides.
- Medical Malpractice – When your healthcare professional injures you through negligence or carelessness, you can file a medical malpractice claim.
- Product Liability – If a dangerous or defective product has hurt you, you might be able to sue the manufacturer.
Insurance and St. Gabriel Personal Injury Compensation
Numerous parties may be responsible for your serious injuries. That’s why an investigation into the details of your accident is necessary to get you the full compensation you deserve.
Your injury attorney will gather the evidence needed to prove your case and walk you through the process of going to court or accepting a fair settlement.
Insurance companies will often seek to undermine your claim. They will attempt to deny responsibility, push blame onto you, or offer you a low settlement, hoping you will take the first offer. None of this is fair to you, the victim in all this, and you deserve better.
A St. Gabriel accident injury lawyer will pursue every last bit of the compensation you’re owed, which might cover the following damages:
- Medical bills and related costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and lost earning potential
- Reduced enjoyment of life
- Lost or damaged property
- Emotional trauma
- Scarring or disfigurement
Allow a St. Gabriel Personal Injury Attorney to Help You
When you’ve been catastrophically injured, you are likely suffering from pain, stress, and fear for your future. You may be worried about your ability to work again, and you may be stressed about your financial security.
A St. Gabriel personal injury lawyer from Spencer Calahan Injury Lawyers can help. We can investigate your case to determine who caused your injury and how much compensation you stand to gain. Give us a call at 225-387-2323 or fill out the online contact form at the bottom of this page to schedule a free consultation.